Skip to content

A Quilt Finish!

brady glenn label

YAY!  I finished this quilt for my new little cousin Brady Glenn.

brady glenn quilt
brady glenn quilt

I used the pattern I created for the monochromatic challenge. Then used more contrasting colors to show the pattern a bit better.  It took longer than usual to finish this only because I haven’t had much time to sew.

Pictures from the Sisters Quilt Show are popping up and I’m all inspired to start something fresh and new! I’ve been turning different patterns in my head trying to decide what I’m going to do next. I do know that I will be using my new Kona Solid “Bone” fabric, and that negative space will be my focus.  We’ll see what happens!

Here is a close up of the screen printed patch I made for the back of the quilt ~ turned out cute!

brady glenn quilt label

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.